Weston Street - Living.jpg




We set up Rare Space to showcase the best developers in the UK who believe in building better. Better design, better quality, better for the environment and better value.

If you are one of those developers, and you agree with our philosophy, we'd love to help you differentiate yourself from the vast majority of developers who focus purely on profit and don't care about the customers or what they build.

We specialise in selling design-led homes, such as Shepherdess Walk, Weston Street and Blenheim Grove, off-plan to owner occupiers and can help you with both marketing and sales. 

Get in touch to find out more. 

Quality is what remains after price is long forgotten.
— Henry Royce, Rolls Royce
Shepherdess Walk - Apartment 4 - Living.jpg














Weston Street - Dining

Case study 1 - RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL - 4,000 Sq ft commercial and 16,000 sq ft residential in se1

How did we do? 

We have sold 75% of the apartments off-plan to owner-occupiers and the remaining 25% are under offer before the contractor finished on site. The client also has the office space under offer.

We were tasked with creating a marketing and sales strategy for the development in SE1.

We profiled likely customers and put together a comprehensive package that showcased the uniqueness and quality of the build to attract the right kind of customer. 

We managed and created a variety of marketing collateral including hoardings, CGIs, axios, floor plans, print and e-brochures, other promotional materials (tote bags, 3D models, sample boards, area photography), a micro-site, a documentary promotional video, as well as an online digital promotional strategy and relevant digital materials.

We also managed all the sales in house.


Union Street - 100 Union - Interior

Case study 2 - commercial building - 20,000 sq ft in se1

How did we do?

The client has received a lot of interest from exactly the kinds of customers that we had identified. The building is also currently under offer.

The client has received a huge amount of interest from exactly the kinds of customers that we had identified leading to one accepted offer for part of the building.

We were tasked with developing a marketing strategy and creating marketing materials for this design-led commercial space in SE1.

Once we profiled the likely customers for the building and discussed the options available with the client, we ensured that our marketing package was tailored to our client's needs, wishes and vision for this unique space.

The range of marketing materials created and managed included CGIs, floor plans, an e-brochure, area photography, copy creation and a dedicated project micro-site.


Blenheim Grove - Interior

CASE Study 3 - residential - 7,200 sq ft in se15

How did we do?

Although the project is scheduled to start on site in 2018, we've already managed to get 3 of the 5 houses 'reserved' by owner occupiers.

This development is London's first custom build development.

This development of 5 houses in Peckham Rye is truly a bit different to the regular, off the shelf purchases that one comes across. The idea here is that the developer sells you a water-tight 'shell' and leaves it to them to do the fit-out in the style that they love.




Get in touch to arrange a no obligation call with our Managing Director.


If you want to be amongst the first to find out about our new properties and serivces and be invited to exclusive events and tours, then please subscribe to our mailing list.